DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GOLDILOCKS AMBASSADOR?
At Goldilocks Events, we are committed to empowering women cyclists through building an engaged community of riders of all backgrounds and experience levels. Our ambassador program is designed to help create memorable, educational and fun experiences and relationships centered around our Goldilocks brand. Our ambassador program is designed to help create memorable, educational and fun experiences and relationships centered around our Goldilocks Community. If you think you’d be a good fit, please click the link below to learn more about our program’s expectations and benefits (P.S. they’re AWESOME). Applications are due on February 7, 2021 and we will notify applicants of our decision by February 13, 2021.
*Please note, applicants MUST be 18+ years old to be considered.
OUR BEST GOLDILOCKS AMBASSADORS…
• Understand the program is not just about them- it’s about the community
• Are passionate about riding bikes with other women
• Have a background experience in training, educating and coaching
• Are personable, likable and fun to be around
• Have great leadership skills
• Are organized and have great communication skills
• Are advocates for Goldilocks and getting more women on bikes.
- Wear Goldilocks kits on bike rides
- Register for and ride in the 2021 Goldilocks Ride (a free registration code will be provided)
- Be a team leader on your Goldilocks Ride and recruit others to ride with you/join your team
- Lead one group ride per month out of the Mad Dog Cycles bike shop (Utah) OR from your own local shop
- Lead one or more clinics/classes per year leading up to the ride on a pre-approved topic of your choice (EX. what to wear, rules of the road/bike safety, how to fix a flat, etc.)
- Post on social media at least twice per month with the hashtags #iamgoldilocks and #goldilocksride
- Send uplifting stories, good deeds, and other inspirational stories back to Goldilocks from events you’ve participated in for use on social media and other communication channels
- Be involved with Goldilocks Event’s social channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Reply promptly to emails from Cassi Richmond, the Event Director, each month to report on successes and failures.
- Volunteer at Goldilocks Sponsored Events:
- Help for one Shift at packet pick up
- Help for one Shift at Ladies night
- Be actively involved in supporting our Cause: Operation Underground Railroad through fundraising and spreading the word
- Free entry to the Goldilocks 2021 ride
- A free Goldilocks kit from the current year (Available spring 2021)
- Personalized discount code on merchandise and registration for teammates
- 25% discount on the current Goldilocks merchandise
- 10% off parts, accessories and labor at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem, Utah
NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM!
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic cyclists of ALL backgrounds and skill levels. If you are passionate about growing the cycling community and helping others enjoy the sport, you are a PERFECT fit to be a 2021 Goldilocks Ambassador. Apply today!