Our Provo ride will begin at MicroFocus (1800 Novell Place) and head south through Springville, Spanish Fork and down to Santaquin.
The 20-, and 40-mile routes are flat and fast. The 60’s will have a little climb when they are going around West Mountain before turning around and heading back to the start. The 80- and 100-mile courses have the same climb around West Mountain and also a big climb when heading south to Mona. The payoff is when you turn around and get to fly down the hill! Just be careful and watch your downhill speed: you’re sure to fly!
- RideWithGPS.com 100 mile route – 7:00 AM
- RideWithGPS.com 80 mile route – 7:20 AM
- RideWithGPS.com 60 mile route – 7:40 AM
- RideWithGPS.com 40 mile route – 8:00 AM
- RideWithGPS.com 20 mile route – 8:20 AM
- Strava 100 mile route – 7:00 AM
- Strava 80-mile route – 7:20 AM
- Strava 60-mile route – 7:40 AM
- Strava 40-mile route – 8:00 AM
- Strava 20-mile route – 8:20 AM
ProvoMap2022 (larger PDF)